The latest Viewtech kit featuring digitally encoded wireless transmission, ultra fast transmission with a delay less than 100ms and a built in recorder.
Applications – Not just forklifts!
- forklift blind spot and fork monitoring
- agricultural machines and implements
- truck trailer units
- marine remote engine room monitoring
- truck trailer units
- fixed monitoring and live view applications
Health & Safety Features
This system has been designed with nothing but health and safety in mind. The high resolution camera provides full colour video as well as full night vision in the dark along with audio back to the heavy duty digital monitor. Correct camera placement will reduce collisions, increase productivity and most important decrease the chances of human harm and injury. The built in digital recorder allows accidents and near misses to be full reviewed and then acted upon.
The high quality 2.4Ghz digitally encoded video has a low transmission delay of only 100ms, a massive improvement on other systems on the market. The built in quad tuner allows up to four cameras to be paired with the monitor, all of which can be viewed simultaneously.
Built In Recorder
One of the key features of this system is its ability to record all four cameras. Video is stored straight to SD card and can be replayed on any PC. This allows operators to review collisions and near misses as well as use for training purposes, perfect for forklifts and other agile mobile machinery where event reviewing can be vital to improving safety and productivity. Video is automatically overwritten so there is a constant window of the latest footage always stored on the memory card.
High Quality & Heavy Duty
Built from quality materials and with a camera featuring and IP69K water rating this kit is built to last. A bright 400cd/m2 monitor auto dims at night and trigger wires allow auto triggering of a range of different camera views. The camera is dual 12V / 24V for ease of installation – no reducer required.
See our magnetic camera mount should you need to make the camera more portable.
- Four video inputs displayable simultaneously in split, quad etc.
- high resolution digital monitor with daytime brightness and auto dimming for low light
- Split screen trigger wire
- 10V-32V dynamic voltage input range on monitor, cameras are 12V
- High quality shock resistant construction
- shatter proof to 2.83G
- auto dimming LCD
- built in SD card recorder, can record 1, 2 or four cameras simultaneously.
- supports up to 128GB micro SD card for up to 220 hours recording