This monitor is hard wearing and designed for use in transportation and mobile plant. Perfect for larger and heavy duty vehicles like refuse trucks, buses and RVs. It comes with a wide range of mounting options and can be mounted upside down. It has three HD/SD analogue video inputs.
View up to four cameras at once or split screen mode.
Return to Viewtech 3 Year Warranty
Our gear is fit for purpose, carries a 24/7 duty cycle and as a 3 year warranty.
Quad Touch Screen
All settings and controls are done by capacitive touch screen. Up to four cameras can be viewed at once as well as multiple picture in picture modes. A split screen trigger allows electrical triggering of split screen mode.
Analogue and AHD Inputs
VT10FHD will support AHD 720P, AHD 1080p as well as standard CVBS (composite) inputs via our heavy duty 4-pin camera system connector. We can also adapt these inputs out to BNC or RCA if required.
Wide Dynamic Input Voltage Range
Features well designed DC circuitry primarily designed for vehicle systems. A wide 10V-36V input range to handle voltage drops and spikes. Each camera output has smoothed 12V supply for perfect camera operation.
Wide Range of Industries
This monitor can be used across a wide range of industries and applications. These include manufacturing, engineering, mining, construction, forestry, agricultural, trucking plus many more.
- wiring loom
- dash mount
- infrared remote control
- U-Bracket (great for dash and overhead mounting)
- sun visor
- 1 x RCA cable adaptor
- 1 x Front input jack RCA adaptor
- Supports 1080p high resolution digital monitor with superior 600cd/m2 brightness
- 3 analogue camera inputs – supporting CVBS, AHD 720P, AHD 1080P
- touch screen control
- 12V DC outputs for cameras
- trigger wires for each camera with variable trigger delay
- 10V-32V dynamic voltage input range
- camera auto scan feature with variable duty cycle
- high quality shock resistant construction
- reversing grid pattern