The Viewtech VT7HD20RV-1080 reversing system is a fit for purpose, hard wearing, wide angle camera and monitor system for RV motorhomes and buses. It is designed for durability and is rated for 24/7 operation, if required.
36 Month Warranty NZ Warranty
We back our products 100%. This product comes with a 36 month full replacement warranty. If your camera or monitor fails within 36 months due to a manufacturing defect or faulty component, we will replace it with a new one.
Our new monitor features a higher pixel resolution and the included camera is now an HD format of 1080P. This enables higher sharpness and detail, which in turn enables safer blindspot viewing. The higher definition image enables this system to offer the best possible safety solution, as humans and obstacles can be more easily seen.
Heavy Duty & Long Lasting
The Viewtech 7″ Monitor is a high quality, shock resistant digital monitor built for conditions associated with vehicles. It comes with sturdy mounts and brackets and all connections are made via a wiring loom, which can be fully hidden. The heavy duty camera is also built to last. Made from cast aluminium it can handle the odd knock or two. It features a built-in heater to prolong its life, keeping moisture out and meaning you will never have to put up with a foggy image. The camera is also IP69K rated, meaning that it can be pressure washed at high temperature.
We have this camera fitted with a high quality 1080p low lux image sensor and this is combined with a mechanical IR filter. These together provide an extremely crisp daytime image and a superior night vision image in pitch black conditions.
Vibration tested to ISP 167503 Max 6.3G.
Connections to cameras are all made via waterproof 4-pin screw type connections and the camera also comes with a rubber cable shroud and grommet for entry through an external surface.
The extra wide 180° lens provides extremely good vision – when mounted on the correct angle you will be able to see both corners of your bus/motorhome, as well as 10m further back. A built in distortion correction algorithm reduces the fisheye effect on such a wide angled lens.
Wide Dynamic Input Voltage Range
Features well designed DC circuitry primarily designed for 24V systems. It has a wide 10V-36V input range to handle voltage drops and spikes. Each camera output has smoothed 12V supply for perfect camera operation.
Easy To Install
This kit is incredibly easy to install. All electrical contacts are done at the monitor end which includes the red ‘+’ & black ‘-‘ connection and a third reverse light sense wire, which is optional to connect if you would like the system to power up when reverse is selected. All camera connections are done out of the monitor via ONE 4-pin cable. This makes installation very straight forward and a lot easier than you think.
True Day / Night Imaging
The Viewtech VT685HD-1080 camera included with this kit has a special day/night lens. This lens uses a special filter to automatically filter out colour distorting IR during the day, but then at night alternates to produce crystal clear infrared night vision images. This creates perfect day time colour and incredibly clear night vision.
This system is extremely versatile and can be installed in any bus, truck or other vehicle. For 5th wheelers and trailer units an optional trailer coupler is also available. The system is powered from 12V-24V-32V and all cables are screw connections, which are all waterproof. Powering to the cameras is done automatically by the monitor regardless of the input voltage.
- heavy duty camera
- 20m cable
- wiring loom
- dash mount
- infrared remote control
- sun visor
- 1 x RCA cable adaptor
As Viewtech systems are fit for purpose and fully customisable we do our best to provide accessories that suite a wide range of requirements. These accessories include trailer coupling units, overhead mounts and loom extension. The Viewtech VT13P loom extension allows our monitors to be mounted overhead, while keeping the wiring harness installed below.
- High definition 1080P 180° camera with built in distortion correction
- use for reversing or for watching traffic behind vehicle
- IP69K rated camera (can be pressure washed)
- four video inputs. Three via the rear cabling bundle and one via the front jack
- hi resolution digital monitor with superior brightness – 400cd/m2 brightest on the market
- hi resolution colour camera with infrared night vision and audio
- true day/night infrared filter for ultra clear night time imaging
- automatic defrosting and demisting. (heater kicks in when temperature drops below 10 degrees)
- each rear video input also has a 12V output for powering cameras / devices
- each rear video input has a power sensing wire which when taken to a positive voltage will automatically select that view (door view, reversing camera etc.)
- 10V-32V dynamic voltage input range. Handles spikes and volt drops experienced in a 24V system
- versatile mounting options for both camera and monitor
- monitor button lights automatically illuminate in the dark