This monitor is hard wearing and designed for use in transportation and mobile plant. Perfect for larger and heavy duty vehicles like refuse trucks, buses and RVs. It comes with a wide range of mounting options and can be mounted upside down. It has three analogue video inputs and one HDMI input.
View up to four cameras at once or view two cameras in split screen mode. Touch selection allows you to touch the image you want full screen and touch to go back again.
All settings and controls are done by a capacitive touch screen.
Analogue and AHD Inputs
VT7FHDQ will support AHD 720P, AHD 1080p as well as standard CVBS (composite) inputs via our heavy duty 4-pin camera system connector. We can also adapt these inputs out to BNC or RCA if required.
Wide Dynamic Input Voltage Range
Features well designed DC circuitry primarily designed for vehicle systems. A wide 10V-36V input range to handle voltage drops and spikes. Each camera output has smoothed 12V supply for perfect camera operation.
Wide Range of Industries
This monitor can be used across a wide range of industries and applications. These include manufacturing, engineering, mining, construction, forestry, agricultural, trucking plus many more.
- wiring loom
- dash mount
- infrared remote control
- U-Bracket (great for dash and overhead mounting)
- sun visor
- 1 x RCA cable adaptor
- 1 x Front input jack RCA adaptor
- 1080p high resolution digital monitor with superior 600cd/m2 brightness
- 4 camera inputs – supporting CVBS, AHD 720P, AHD 1080P
- Single, Split, Quad, tri-camera viewing modes
- touch screen control
- 12V DC outputs for cameras
- trigger wires for each camera with variable trigger delay
- 10V-32V dynamic voltage input range
- camera auto scan feature with variable duty cycle
- high quality shock resistant construction
- reversing grid pattern