The Viewtech SV7WP20-720 waterproof camera kit can literally be used in any environment. This is our highest quality, hardest wearing kit.
Water, dust and cold are no problem for this kit, as the monitor and camera are both IP69K rated and the camera features a built in heater.
Superior Resolution and Brightness
The Viewtech VT7WP has industry leading brightness of 400cd/m2 for a 7″ monitor and a huge 800 x 600 pixel resolution. Both of these specifications provide a bright and clear viewing experience in all types of conditions.
Wide Dynamic Input Voltage Range
Features well designed DC circuitry primarily designed for vehicle systems. A wide 10V-36V input range to handle voltage drops and spikes. Each camera output has smoothed 12V supply for perfect camera operation.
This system can be used across a wide range of industries and vehicles including mining, agriculture, construction and road working. Perfect for bobcats and skid steers, open cab tractors and drill rigs.
- 24/7 duty cycle for full time operation
- use for reversing or for watching traffic behind vehicle
- IP69K rated monitor, can be installed in exposed / un-covered vehicles
- IP69K rated camera (can be pressure washed)
- Four video inputs
- Hi resolution digital monitor with superior brightness – 400mcd brightest on the market
- Hi resolution 720p HD camera with audio and nigth vision
- automatic defrosting and demisting. (heater kicks in when temperature drops below 10 degrees)
- 130o wide camera viewing angle
- trigger inputs for each camera plus a split screen trigger. Trigger priority is programmable
- 10V-32V dynamic voltage input range. Handles spikes and volt drops experienced in a 24V system.
- versatile mounting options for both camera and monitor.
- monitor button lights automatically illuminate in the dark and feature touch sensitive buttons