The Viewtech 7318-1080 video processor allows equipment operators to view up to 4 cameras on the same screen. Multiple picture in picture and viewing modes allow screen customisation.
Two programmable video outputs (1 x AHD, 1 x composite) allow feeds to multiple monitors and each viewing mode or camera can be triggered by external trigger wires which can be connected to a switch, reversing lights, indicators or any other electrical activation.
Cameras can be individually named, mirrored and flipped. An infrared remote as well as a hard wired remote allow full control of all the settings features.
The easy to use menu allows fast setup and easy control.
- robust construction with 9V-32V DC input
- four camera inputs as well as a 5th RCA input
- 12V DC power output for cameras
- two independent video outputs
- IR and hard wired remote control
- multiple picture in picture modes
- multiple triggering options with programmable priority (cameras can be triggered from any positive voltage)
- camera scan feature with programmable delay
- ability to name cameras
- monitor has reverse grid overlay option for distance judgement