Although we specialize in high end industrial camera systems, our gear can also be used for domestic and recreational machines such as caravans, 5th wheelers and horse floats. Using our gear on these ensures you are getting a hard wearing, long lasting camera system with the best possible image quality.
With high definition imaging and a 3 year NZ warranty Viewtech systems are renowned for excellent quality and super fast aftersales support and service.
The system is also fully expandable – you can add another camera onto the tow vehicle for safety when reversing, or for reversing up to your caravan! Never get out of your vehicle again to check the distance to the tow ball.
This system can be installed into the following vehicles:
- horse floats
- fifth wheelers
- any other towed trailer unit
High quality waterproof connections ensure a quality signal every time and the IP69K rated camera can be pressure washed. The monitor is auto dimming at night and is vibration and shock rated.
This system can accept up to three cameras, which can be manually selected by a key on the monitor or by an electrical trigger i.e. reverse select.
We also have multiple camera angles available. Many customers prefer a wider angle for manoeuvering trailers, while others prefer a narrower field of view which is closer to that of a rear vision mirror – this is generally used for watching traffic behind rather than manoeuvering / reversing.
Included in Package:
- VT7RV-720 7″ high quality digital LCD monitor
- VT639HD-720 HD camera
- Injection moulded coupler with 10m cable at vehicle end and 20m at caravan end
- infrared rear view camera with audio and built in demister
- dash mount
- all cabling and connectors required
- can be set to activated while reversing or you can manually watch all the time to check traffic
- equipment has a 24hr duty cycle meaning that is can be left on indefinitely
- 7″ crystal clear high definition LCD monitor with 3 camera inputs
- high grade trailer coupler with hard wearing connector cable
- high resolution colour rear view camera with infrared for night viewing and audio for sound pickup plus built in heater for demisting
- fully expandable and upgradeable