The Viewtech VT7WPQ-720 waterproof monitor is designed for demanding environments and is fully dust proof, waterproof and shock proof. Perfect for larger and heavy duty vehicles and open cab vehicles. It comes with a wide range of mounting options and can be mounted upside down. It has three video inputs via the cabling loom and each camera can be automatically triggered.
The Viewtech VT7WPQ-720 is fully touch controlled. When viewing different screen modes that show multiple cameras you can simply touch a camera to blow it up to full screen and then touch to go back.
Everything from screen display modes through to trigger priorities can be programmed. Triggers allow electrical selection of a camera depending on the vehicle mode or status. If multiple triggers are activated the priority can be set. The autoscan feature allows automatic cycling of cameras and the duty cycle can be adjusted. Reversing grid can be turned on and off.
Wide Dynamic Input Voltage Range
Features well designed DC circuitry primarily designed for 24V systems. A wide 10V-36V input range to handle voltage drops and spikes. Each camera output has smoothed 12V supply for perfect camera operation.
- wiring loom
- dash mount
- infrared remote control
- U-Bracket (great for dash and overhead mounting)
- sun visor
To mount overhead use VT540 overhead mount.
- fully waterproof (submersed to 2m)
- touch screen control
- four video inputs each triggerable
- high resolution 1280 x 720 digital monitor with superior 400cd/m2 brightness
- Each rear input has a power sensing trigger wire which when taken to a positive voltage will automatically select that view (door view, reversing camera etc.)
- 10V-32V dynamic voltage input range
- High quality shock resistant construction
- multiple picture modes including single, quad, picture in picture, triple, auto scan
- high quality EzyConnect cable system