Fully Onvif compliant and can be used with a wide range of embedded NVR or PC based NVR recorders. Included is an easy to use config tool allowing easy access to the camera on any network.
This camera features ultra low lux capability allowing the camera to stay in colour in very low light levels. Once in black and white, in pitch black conditions, the IR and starlight sensor will produce an extremely crisp and sharp black and white image.
WizSense Advanced AI Features
Artificial intelligence features allow the following: tripwire and line crossing based on vehicles and people (eliminates false alarms), face detection and capture, people counting.
This camera is capable of encoding H.264 or H.265 streams. H.265 encoding will use half of the bandwidth to that of H.264, meaning that it requires half the disk space and half of the network bandwidth for the same quality image. When recording H.265 the NVR must also support it.
This camera features the ability to be able to setup a direct connection without port forwarding. Simply enable the Easy4ip feature and use the Dahua app to scan the QR code and you’re done – instant remote access from anywhere.
- 8MP, 1/2.8” CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition
- Outputs max. 8MP (3840 × 2160) @20 fps (AI function enabled by default) and supports 8MP (3840 × 2160) @25/30 fps (when AI function disabled)
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, low bit rate
- Built-in IR LED, max. IR distance: 60 m
- ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments.
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes
- Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire (support the classification and accurate detection of vehicle and human)
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, scene changing, audio detection (Only – ZAS support), no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, and voltage detection
- Alarm: 1 in, 1 out (Only – ZAS supports); audio: 1 in, 1 out (Only – ZAS supports)
- Supports max. 256 G Micro SD card
- 12V DC/PoE power supply
- IP67 protection
- SMD Plus