The Ltl Acorn 5210A offers a superb camera trap/security camera solution at an extremely affordable price. Well designed and extremely versatile this camera can be used in a variety of wildlife applications and security applications. An optional metal security housing is also available.
The 940nM flash is completely invisible and therefore suits security or close range animal applications. The 850nM emits a faint red glow, however is more sensitive to the camera and therefore better suits longer range animal applications only. Dark blue coloured LEDs reduce reflection and decrease detectability.
Excellent Battery Life – now with 2 year standby time!
Fully waterproof and very power efficient – 8 x AA will last up to 24 months depending on activity. Has an external 6V input for solar power or a larger power source. A newly designed PIR sensor with ultra low standby current draw has been developed to enable this ultra long standby time.
Ultra Fast Start up and Wide angle detection
The LTL Acorn 5210A activates and can start taking photos in 0.8 seconds making it one of the quickest on the market. The wide 120° angle of motion sensor coupled with the 50° lens angle means that the camera has already started up once the target has moved into the field of view.
Photos & Video
The Ltl Acorn 5210A scouting camera can record 12MP photos and 640 x 480 video. It can be set to record one or the other, or both. When triggered it can be programmed to take 1,2 or 3 photos and then wait a predetermined time before shooting more photos. This enables the user to completely customise their shooting mode depending on the application.
Time Lapse Function
The Ltl Acorn 5210A scouting camera can be set to a time lapse mode. When shooting in this mode it can be programmed to take a photo every 1 second up to 24 hours. This is an excellent feature for trending in a certain area of interest such as traffic, people, weather or animal movements.
- 12MP photo sensor
- built in LCD monitor/view finder
- invisible infrared flash for night imaging
- can simultaneously take photos and record video
- built in timer allows scheduled daily activation
- PIR activated with adjustable sensitivity and angles (this model has 3 x PIR sensors each switchable)
- 3-6 month standby time
- auto IR cut lens for perfect day and night photo shooting
- programmable time lapse mode
- date/time stamp with temperature, moon phase and device ID
- USB and AV output ports
- SD slot up to 16GB
- password protection
- auto sleeps after 2mintues to save power, wake up time 1 second
- 6V External Input for solar/reserve power