Fully Onvif compliant and can be used with a wide range of embedded NVR or PC based NVR recorders. Included is an easy to use config tool allowing easy access to the camera on any network.
This camera features ultra low lux capability allowing the camera to stay in colour in very low light levels. Once in black and white, in pitch black conditions, the IR and starlight sensor will product an extremely crisp and sharp black and white image.
IVS Advanced Features
Tripwire and region settings all built in.
This camera is capable of encoding H.264 or H.265 streams. H.265 encoding will use half of the bandwidth to that of H.264 meaning that is requires half the disk space and half of the network bandwidth for the same quality image. When recording H.265 the NVR must also support it.
This camera feature the ability to be able to setup a direct connection without port forwarding. Simply enable the Easy4ip feature and use the Dahua app to scan the QR code and your done – instant remote access from anywhere.
- 5MP, CMOS image sensor, low illuminance, high image definition
- Outputs max. 5MP (2592 × 1944) @20 fps, and supports 2688 ×1520 (2688 × 1520) @25/30 fps
- H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate
- Built-in IR LED, max IR distance: 30m
- ROI, SMART H.264/H.265, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments
- Rotation mode, WDR, 3D DNR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes
- Intelligent detection: Intrusion, tripwire
- Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnected, IP conflict, illegal access, voltage detection
- Supports max. 256 GB Micro SD card
- 12V DC/PoE power support
- IP67, IK10 protection grade